Yesterday i went on my first official college tour at the wonderful Emerson College in Boston, MA. I reallllly like it, and while i’m too afraid to get my heart set on something so expensive, it is definitely one of my top choices 🙂 This got me to thinking…. other than the obvious majors and costs that come with a school, what other things can i not live without that would make-or-break my next four years? And that’s when i came up with this….
- MUST have a strong population of theater/artsy/hipster/fun students that i can relate to. I need people to go to vegan restaurant and comedy clubs with!
- MUST have at least one vintage store within walking distance to fuel my wardrobe
- LOCATION: in or near the theater district and has to have some sort of a park nearby (for inspiration). i hope that there is some sort of a farmer’s market so i can still eat all of the fresh veggies i love 🙂
- FOOD: i need an assortment of Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and American food. i will not live four years on Ramen and chips!
- ECO: the college has to actually recycle the paper and plastic i put in the bins, unlike some otherrrr placesss i have heard of 😦 my college has to be environmentally conscience
luckily, Emerson hit pretty much all of those points! so next week i’m going off to Brown to see how i like them. i know that both colleges are veryy different in their approach to learning and everything, but i just want to see 🙂
have a great weekend!